Avensole Winery is located at:
- 34567 Rancho California Rd
- Temecula, CA 92592, United States
- Phone: 951.252.2003
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Avensole Winery’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Avensole Winery and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Avensole Winery. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.avensolewinery.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.avensolewinery.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.avensolewinery.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.avensolewinery.com
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Removal of links from our website
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Credit Card Charges
- Approximate costs do not include taxes.
- All Avensole wine club orders are auto-billed on the first Monday of the release month.
- A minimum of three (3) shipments commitment, or a $70 early cancelation fee applies.
- Cancelations of membership must be in writing via email at least 30 days prior to a club shipment (firstname.lastname@example.org)
States Authorized for Direct Shipment
Due to the ever-changing nature of wine shipping laws, we may be able to ship wines, directly or indirectly, to all states except AL, AK, AR, CT, DE, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MS, MT, NE, MH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WV, WI and WY. If Avensole Winery is unable to ship directly to your state, we can arrange for the sale and shipment of our products through a third party. Please note, when dealing through a third party, wine prices, discounts, and shipping costs may differ from those quoted by Avensole Winery.
Wine is a Delicate Commodity
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.