We are thrilled to welcome our wonderful members and guests to join us at the winery!
Your health and the health of our employees is very important to us. We have updated modifications and procedures in place to help keep everyone safe.
Please read carefully below for details.
Our tasting room is open 7 Days per week from 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM, with tastings finishing at 4:00 PM, wine by the glass or bottle from 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM, last pour at 4:30 PM and closing at 5:00 PM.
Members Discover Room is open Saturday and Sunday from 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM, with tastings finishing at 4:00 PM, wine by the glass or bottle from 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM, last pour at 4:30 PM and closing at 5:00 PM.
Unfortunately, large groups, children, and dogs are not allowed in the Discover Room or Discover Room Patio.
Reservations are recommended through OpenTable for parties of six or less or walk-ins are welcome! If your party exceeds six, please call us at (951) 252-2003 x301.
The Restaurant is open Monday through Wednesday from 11:00 PM – 3:00 PM, Thursday through Saturday from 11:00 PM – 8:00 PM, and Sundays from 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM.
Whether rain or shine, we have you covered- literally! Beat the heat on our covered patios, complete with misters and fans. Stay cozy during colder weather on our restaurant patio with the help of heaters and isinglass curtains to keep the warmth in! Or, journey to our Tasting Room for a glass of wine by our outdoor firepits, and overhead heaters, while our upgraded roofing keeps the precipitation away!
Well behaved, human and dog friendly, animals are welcome at the Tasting Room Outside Patio.
Trained Service Dogs as classified Under the Americans with Disabilities Act are welcome both inside the general tasting room and Discover tasting room.
We happily welcome large groups as well as bus and limousine companies with advanced reservations.
Avensole Winery will not allow transportation companies without a current and valid Transportation Charter Party Carrier of Passengers (TCP) license number and a Responsible Partner Program with the Temecula Wine Growers Association certificate on our property out of consideration for our guest’s Safety and pleasurable experience.
Groups with a reservation are welcome: Monday through Friday prior to 3:00 PM and Saturday and Sunday between 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM. We greatly value our guest’s experience and ask when planning your winery visit that you please consider that Friday, Saturday, and Sunday reservations are limited and fill up quickly. All reservations must be made prior to the day of arrival.
To make your reservation please email email@example.com
All groups, limos, busses must arrive within 15 minutes of the reservation time. If arriving later than 15 minutes, we may not be able to accommodate due to other scheduled reservations. We will try our best to accommodate the group.
Please note: Intoxicated guests and / or guests with outside alcohol will not be admitted into the tasting room or restaurant. No outside food or alcohol is allowed on our property.
We offer tastings daily for $30 + tax per person
Our tasting experience comes with 5 x 1.5 ounce pours
Daily Monday – Sunday
11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tastings finish 4:00 PM
Wine by the glass or bottle from 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Close 5:00 PM
Cork & Fork Tour
10:00 AM Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Mondays
Maximum of 10 guests per tour
Our Cork & Fork tour is our quintessential wine and culinary experience, hosted by wine educator, Michelle Vazquez, and culinary expert, Lauren Irwin.
Enjoy a taste of our Sparkling Soiree Rose to sip whilst walking the grounds and production facility, followed by five of our finest wines paired with exquisite bites handcrafted by chef, Taylor Israelsen, which feature seasonal produce from both local and California producers. Our team of experts are masters with food and wine pairings which allows our guests to walk away with a heightened appreciation of the magic of wine with food.
- + Chef’s selection of Artisan Cheese and Spreads paired with our Dry Muscat Canelli
- + Seabass Ceviche paired with our Melody Twins
- + Short Rib with an assortment of root vegetables paired with our Cabernet Sauvignon Blend
- + New York Steak with Bordelaise paired with our Malbec
- + Flourless chocolate cake paired with Rendezvous
This 90-minute experience will include:
+ A taste of sparkling wine to enjoy (2 ounces)
+ Walking tour of our vineyard and production
+ Five handcrafted Avensole wines (1.5 ounces of each wine)
+ Five food pairings from our Restaurant team
Non-Member: $95 + tax + 20% gratuity
Member: $85 + tax + 20% gratuity
(gratuity calculated prior to discounts)
All guests will receive a 10% discount on any wine purchases made on the day.
+ Menu is set with no substitutes available
+ Full payment required upfront
+ 20% automatic gratuity will be added when payment is taken
+ No refunds
+ Please contact Michelle to re-schedule if unable to make the reservation
+ Maximum of 10 people per group
+ 21+ only. No pets are allowed on tours.
Any photography sessions will need to be booked and reserved through our Events team prior to the session taking place. We are unable to accommodate requests on the day. This includes school proms and formal photoshoots.
We appreciate your understanding.
Wine Club payments are process on the first Monday of the month.
Wines will be available for collection starting the first Monday of the month once successful payment has been processed.
Wines that are set up to receive shipments will be sent out the second Tuesday of the release month (unless otherwise notified).
Please note, due to excessive heat, temperatures could delay your wine shipment. To preserve wine quality, your order could be held until weather cools.
Release Months by Club:
Venture All Red Wine Club: January, April, July & October
Venture All White Wine Club: January, April, July & October
Venture Mixed Wine Club (Two Reds and a White): January, April, July & October
Discover Club: January, April, July & October
Case Club: April & October
An email announcing full details of your upcoming release will be sent approximately 10-15 days prior to each billing. Please make sure your email address on file is up to date by logging into your Wine Club Member account, or by contacting the Wine Club Department.
Members are more than welcome to request someone collect the wines. This can be organized by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from the email that you signed up with and with the name of the person collecting the wines.
We prefer to not ship wine without consent: therefore, we will hold the release for the shipment month. Due to limited quantities, release-specific wines are only guaranteed for the shipment month. If the wine is no longer available, we will happily replace it with wine within the same tier.
Please be advised that shipments require a signature from an adult of at least 21 years or older. We do recommend shipping to your place of business, as it can be the most efficient method. Our carriers will attempt to deliver your package three times and after the third attempt, the package will be held for 5 business days at the carrier’s local customer center and then returned to the winery.
Account information updates can be made by logging into your Wine Club Member account or by contacting the Wine Club Department. Please notify us promptly of any address or credit card changes to avoid misdirected wine or charges applied to incorrect credit cards.
Avensole Wine Club Memberships make great gifts! Just provide us with the billing information and let us know how many releases you would like them to receive. The minimum requirement is three releases.
Members are required to receive a minimum of three Wine Club releases prior to canceling, or a $70 early cancelation fee applies. We kindly ask that all cancelation requests be made in writing to WineClub@AvensoleWinery.com
The wines included in each release are pre-selected by our ownership and winemaking team based on several factors. Should you like to exchange a bottle, we are happy to assist! Please note, if exchanging for a bottle of greater value, the difference will be charged to your card on file.
Please note: $10 administration processing fee will be charged for any shipping order updates made after the billing process has taken place. If exchanging after the billing cycle your whole order will be refunded and a new order started. Once the refund has been processed by Avensole Winery, your bank can take up to 14 days to refund the original funds.
By accepting my wine club membership, I have been presented with, read, and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- ● I authorize Avensole Winery to charge my credit card at the interval noted above, for the amount of the club option
and wines I have selected and scheduled to be shipped during the second week of the shipment month.
- ● I understand that the minimum number of club shipments listed above is required before cancellation.
- ● I understand that if I wish to cancel my membership prior to meeting the minimum commitment listed above, a
$70 early cancellation fee will be charged to my credit card.
- ● I am aware that the availability of wines not collected by end of shipment month cannot be guaranteed.
- ● I understand that club shipments are not available for pickup prior to the billing cycle.
- ● I understand that no refunds are available after the shipment month.
- ● I understand that in order to preserve the quality, my shipment may be held due to bad weather.
- ● I understand that federal law requires an adult signature from someone 21 years or older for all wine deliveries and I accept any additional shipping charges for misdirected, returned, or shipped wine.
- ● I understand that any changes to shipments after they have been processed there will be a $10 administrative processing fee.
- ● I understand that Avensole Winery reserves the right to terminate my membership at its discretion.
- ● I understand that kids and dogs are not allowed in the Discover Room or Patio. Only service dogs are allowed.
- ● I agree to keep my account current, (https://shop.avensolewinery.com/my-account) noting any changes to my address and /or payment information prior to the billing dates.
- ● I authorize Avensole Winery to automatically debit the credit card on file for wine club wine shipments and associated fees.
- ● I understand that multiple complimentary glasses and/or additional discounts are not included if a members has additional memberships.
- ● I understand that tasting end at 4pm and last pour is at 4:30pm and we close at 5pm.
- ● I understand that member complimentary glasses are not available in the restaurant.
- ● I understand that if I must cancel my membership I must notify Avensole Winery in writing via email at least 30 days prior to a club shipment. (email@example.com)
I understand that if I must cancel my membership I must notify Avensole Winery in writing via email at least 30 days prior to a club shipment. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We reserve the right to change or amend the Wine Club policies at any time. Wine Club Memberships are void where prohibited.
Discover room is open to Founder, Discover, and Case Club members only.
Saturday & Sunday
12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Last Tasting – 4:00 PM
Last Pour – 4:30 PM
Seating First come, first served.
+ Founder, Discover, and Case Club members have exclusive access for you and up to 5 guests.
+ Complimentary glasses may be redeemed in the Discover Club, one per person per day.
+ Additional glasses of wine and bottles will be available at member-discounted pricing.
+ Members and guests must be over 21 years of age
Please note: Discover Room does not allow dogs, children, or large groups.